Dad at work, he is touching up the crown moulding.
As soon as I knew Jared and I were going to build I started to think about my kitchen. I spend the most time out of my day in the kitchen and that is one place I did not want to skimp. I collected tons of pictures, watched " Spice Up My Kitchen" daily for several months and really could not stop thinking about it. One thing that made this Kitchen special for me is that my Dad did the cabinets and counter tops. It was so fun to design this kitchen with him. Thanks Dad for all your patience and input along the way and for helping my vision become a reality. I will love this space for years to come.
love your kitchen, you dad did a great job!
ReplyDeletemelanie it is so pretty! i LOVE the sink! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI love your kitchen Melanie! That's always my favorite part of the house.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Melanie!You got your kitchen!!
ReplyDeletejared really doesn't mind making me look bad. i think that looks like an awesome house.
ReplyDeletederek
So pretty, one of my most favorite things ever are white kitchen cabinets! Your dad is so talented! Have fun cooking up some love in that pretty place!
ReplyDeleteLove it! We must think a lot alike...we're planning for the apron front farm sink too, trying to find a double one. We're just putting our floor joices on so we're a ways from "kitchen details" but it's my favorite part as well and the binder is spilling over with magazine clips and pics! How neat that your dad built all of your cabinets too! Glad you're in and enjoying that new home! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Bryan, Katie & kids
Wow, your kitchen looks absolutely beautiful! Your dad did an amazing job.
ReplyDeleteMelanie...You guys did a great job with your house! It is beautiful and it was fun to see how it turned out :)
ReplyDeleteMelanie, it is so fun to see how your house is shaping up. Your kitchen is charming, I love it.
ReplyDelete