Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some Outside Shots!

Front of house- I like my red door, I didn't get more of the house because my Mother in law was painting and she did not want to be in the picture.
Back of house- yes that is me and Alan and no that is not my ride it is Jay's (tile guy) truck.

Back porch- I love the full front and back porches.


7 comments:

  1. lookin' great! awe...come on Susan, we love to see your smiling face! and the porches will help you spot snakes easier : ) you know me and snakes, it's all about the snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your house is so nice! Hope you are loving it there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking nice, Melanie! I have to come see it, but maybe we will give you some time to move in since I have waited this long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its practically done! how exciting for you guys. It looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the red door. Does not surprise me one bit that you have one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the red door , too. Huge porches! What a great place to call home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. c'mon melanie, we're anxious to see some pictures of the final product now that you've moved in!

    ReplyDelete