Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mother Daughter Birthday Trip

My sister Cassie moved to California about 2 years ago and now we never see her. So I thought it would be fun to surprise her for her birthday. All of the girls in my family have birthdays close together in the Summer. My Mom, Cassie and I, all have ours in June and Alaina's is the first week of July. So we told our families all we  wanted for our birthdays was a trip to surprise Cassie. It was so fun to surprise her, she had no idea we were coming, her Husband Aaron was so good at helping us plan! He picked us up at the airport and dropped us off at their home. We decorated and hid, while he went to pick Cassie up from work. We really took her by surprise she will never forget it. Love you Cass.
 In Monterey CA at the Hat Store. Alaina, Cassie and Mom. We spent forever in this store and we all bought a hat! I love mine and I want to were it to church, but have not had the guts to yet. I so wish that more women would wear hats like these to dress up.
 Me and Alaina the oldest and youngest of the family.
 We must have tried on every hat in this store.
 Our lunch spot, so yummy. I ate way too much on this trip but enjoyed every bite!!

 On our way down to the beach we stopped in front of one house to take a photo. I just love these homes right on the beach!

 I thought this was cool.
 Cassie holding onto Mom. We had to help Mom around a bit she has seen better days with her health, but we tried to help her along as much as we could. Mom did better than expected and I will always treasure this time with my Mom and two sisters.

 Alaina holding onto Mom.
 Mom and I.
 Da girls. We had a blast especially during our dance party in Cassie's Yaris!! Trust me it was wild and crazy!!
The Lone Cypress tree is a neat site, it is over 200 years old and is one of the worlds most famous trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment