How the night started, both Alan and Travis asleep.
The only picture of me. David asked if he could take my picture. I am glad he did, because I was behind the camera all night. Good shot David.
All 8 siblings pose for a picture.
Jackpot!!! Okay, David, like a lot of other kids is obsessed with candy, so when he discovered the candy buffet he was in hog heaven. Now I understand the saying "like a kid in a candy store". Really though he was there all night. He filled bag after bag after bag. I was hounded by many with comments like "did you know David is getting more candy?" " How many bags has he had?" "Do you think he will break anything on the candy table?" "There he goes again!" What was a mom to do??? I just let him go at it, I figured I would be on the losing end of a battle all night. I am sure there is a super mom out there that could of handled this but not I. Besides I was running after a two year old in heels all night.
Can you blame the kid check out this candy buffet!!!!!!
Don't forget the back side. Oh I forgot about those pink and green candies they were chocolate mint. yum and can you see the size of that chik o stick next to them. Holy cow biggest one I ever had. Huge, bigger than a hot dog.
So for David it was the candy, for Jared it was the crepes. Made to order so delicious. I had one with chocolate custard and whipped cream and then dusted it with powdered sugar.
I am proud of this cute shot of Tia giving Brett a kiss. I also think my in laws look nice in this shot. I am the worst photographer so when I get a good one it means a lot to me.
And more candy!!!
Jared and Alan on there way back from the Candy.
Alan and cousin Annie.
Jared and Alan again.
Grant and his Cousin Owen. I love how in every picture I have taken of these two over the years Grant is always doing something funny in the photo and Owen is posing nicely. So typical of them both.
So, good food, fun times and congratulations to Brett and Tia, who now have a blog of their own. I have to complement Tia on her clever name www.theallredfrontdoor.blogspot.com. Happy for you both and welcome to the family Tia!!!
Melanie, you got tons of pictures! I didn't get any! Good for you, they turned out great!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on your blog for a long time, sure looks like you are having fun! You look beautiful in that mustard yellow dress!
ReplyDelete