Sunday, April 3, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

 David smiling big after he ate his heart shaped sugar cookie! We had a fun party at Aunt Kami's house and brought home plenty of sugar cookies that we decorated. We also made this hat using a paper plate and some hearts(courtesy of Summer Allred) thanks for the cute craft.
 Me and my honey letting the kids take a few shots of us.

 I love this photo I think Alan looks so much like Jared and in this picture it really shows! Alan is the 1st of my boys to prefer Jared over me.
What is a girl to do when she has 4 valentine dates? I guess kiss them all goodnight! Love these boys!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Alan does look like Jared! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boys! I loved your Christmas present. What a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this "commenting" pact that we hae made!! I do wish that we could hang out like the old days too. Maybe a trip to Utah is just what you need. Infact, I'm sure that it is. It does everbody good. P.S. Your house looks way cute!

    ReplyDelete