Hey melanie, it's Emily... I am in WA. We are looking at these pictures and in shock that u guys are swimming today while all of us are in a foot of snow. It'!!!Merry Christmas!!!
Don't you love AZ winters! Just checked out all your post and love them! Looks like you guys have been busy. Miss your family!
So I thought I would clear up the confusion. This party was back in September and I am just so far behind on my posts.
Hey melanie, it's Emily... I am in WA. We are looking at these pictures and in shock that u guys are swimming today while all of us are in a foot of snow. It'!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!!
Don't you love AZ winters! Just checked out all your post and love them! Looks like you guys have been busy. Miss your family!
ReplyDeleteSo I thought I would clear up the confusion. This party was back in September and I am just so far behind on my posts.
ReplyDelete