Sunday, July 11, 2010

Priceless

BB-Gun $25
                                                                     
                                                                                          Replacement window $400

Working to pay for the window-- Priceless!!
Need I say more?

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! but you have cherry trees- awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...that is funny and sad at the same time. At least Grant learned his lesson...right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw ooohhhh! I just read of a friend whose son threw the Wii controller through the back door window...boys, boys, boys - I tell ya! I won't tell Garrett and give him any ideas! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie! You are definitely a mother of boys! It is so fun to see all of them, so big! You guys are awesome! The Mark and Shirley Dunne said you moved to New Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking those cherries look priceless! Wow, you lucky people. Too bad about the window though, I liked the way you posted it, it makes it seems a bit humorous!@ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting for my first broken window. Cade hits our back door so much that I'm surprised it's not broken yet! Way to go to make him work for a new window. You are a good mom.

    ReplyDelete