Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting so big! Alan is 8 months!

I had these pictures taken when Alan was 7 months old and another month has gone by already! Alan is so much fun and I can't believe how fast time is flying by.
Photos taken by Addie White. I will post a link to her site and blog.
If you look closely you can see his two bottom teeth!!

Cutest face ever!!!!!!!!!!!


I was in love with this hat, so please forgive all the photos in it.



Do you just want to kiss those cheeks!! I do all day long.




5 comments:

  1. DARLING!!! What a sweet boy. If only he liked me as much as he likes Sara and James! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, how in the world would you get pictures of my sweet nephew and not pop one in the mail to his adoring aunt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those cheeks! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how adorable is he??? Love the pictures and LOVE the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so sweet Melanie! I love that you guys enjoy the slow life out there! I will be coming to visit come apple season!

    ReplyDelete