Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Break in Alpine

Aspen Lodge.
This was our 4th time staying at the lodge with Jared's Family. We had a reunion right after Christmas. It was the first time the family was all together since before Jared's parents went on their mission. It had been over three years!
Grant and two of the many cousins Isaac and Josh. Grant and his cousins went sledding and had several snowball fights. On the last day two of the uncles were challenged to a big snowball fight. The boys would not give up they fought for nearly two hours before the uncles finally gave in.

Davey was so excited to show me how he could make snow angels. I thought it was so cute I wish I would have got it on video. I just wasn't thinking.






We all had fun, I really enjoyed watching it snow and wearing a coat and cute mittens and a scarf. It's rare that I really need true winter clothes.




1 comment:

  1. looks like lots of COLD fun! glad you ALL could get together!

    ReplyDelete